- Training and Consultancy
Independent Statutory Scaffold inspection and site scaffolding monitoring services are available in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005. Regulation 12 and Schedule 7.
Independant scaffold inspections are the legal duty of the scaffold user and Safety & Access offer a support services to undertake this key duty on behaolf of the client. The user must be satisfied that the scaffold structure is safe and fit for use and is maintained in good order.
Our independant inspectors will provide professional and impartial advice on scaffolding standards.
1. The name and address of the person for whom the inspection was carried out.
2. The location of the work equipment inspected.
3. A description of the work equipment inspected.
4. The date and time of the inspection.
5. Details of any matter identified that could give rise to a risk to the health or safety of any person.
6. Details of any action taken as a result of any matter identified in paragraph 5.
7. Details of any further action considered necessary.
8. The name and position of the person making the report.