|Motivated people who wish to start a career in the scaffolding industry. Age 16 – 24 Apprentices should have a good head for heights, and have a highly developed sense of responsibility.
- CITB for in scope companies up £6000.00 per leaner
- AGE Grant for Employers with less than 250 employees – £1500.00 per learner
- 2 Year Apprenticeship
- 11 weeks of training at our Nottingham or North East Lincolnshire CISRS Centres
- Award – Level 2 Construction Diploma in Scaffolding
- Award – Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Accessing and Rigging Occupations – Scaffolding
- Award – The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) Scaffolders Registration Card on completion.
- Achieve – Level 1 Functional Skills ( Maths & English)
- Employment responsibilities and rights are a priority
- Personal learning and thinking skills and added qualifications in first aid, PASMA and health and safety, along with other industry specific subjects.
|Want more information?
|Telephone: Sarah Cockell – 07810 551491
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org￼For an Application form.
| View PDF