CISRS 2 Day Scaffolder CPD Refresher Training (Scaffolder & Advanced)
CISRS Card holding scaffolders that require their 5 year renewal.
To give attendees up to date knowledge and training on current industry standards.
- SG4- Inclusive of SG19 and Harness Training.
- TG20- Inclusive of Masonry Anchors.
- General Scaffold Knowledge Testing
- Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- SG6- Manual Handling- Inclusive of ropes, wheels and knots.
- MATS (Mobile Access Towers for Scaffolders).
- Scaffold Inspection.
- Trends in Accidents, Accident Reporting.
- CISRS Course recap
- Impact Wrenches.
- Communication- Inclusive of scaffolder responsibilities and behaviour.
- Edge Protection and Roof Works.
- Drugs and Alcohol.
- PPE- Responsibilities of Employer.
- Incomplete Scaffolds- Inclusive of Signage and Access.
- System Scaffold Awareness.
- Protection of the Public.
- Final statement to advise that scaffolders will need to access additional information and where they are able to locate this.
- Module Knowledge Tests
- H&S Testing
- Theory question paper
- Erect / dismantle mobile aluminium tower
- Practical Inspection of scaffolding
- Successful completion of the practical elements will result in endorsements to the card.
- The health and safety touch screen test will not need to be completed to renew CISRS card as a health and safety test is included. If the candidate fails the health and safety test attendance at a recognised test centre will be required.
- Attendees to bring full PPE to course along with fall arrest equipment for practical elements.