We are looking for someone to assist with supporting our consultancy clients throughout the UK and to join our dedicated team at Nottingham.
This is strictly an office based role that would suit a highly organised individual with strong IT skills, construction experience and a recognised health and safety qualification.
The key duties are as follows:
- Supporting our clients by ensuring that up to date health and safety and other industry relevant information is available and provided.
- Monitoring our support services performance to ensure that our clients needs are being met and maintained.
- Providing support by telephone and email to our clients to answer enquires and requests for information as required.
- To ensure that annual renewal of policies and procedures provided to our clients are provided and maintained.
- Coordinating the provision of scaffold Inspection and site monitoring provided to our clients.
- Assisting our clients with the update and maintenance of their health and safety
- compliance systems and accreditation such as CHAS, NASC etc.
The key requirements are:
- Must live within easy commuting distance of our Nottingham Office in Bulwell.
- Mist have a recognised health and safety qualification. (Minimum NEBOSH Certificate)
- Must have construction experience.
- Must have experience of working with online health and safety accreditation processes and provision of information requested.
- Must be a competent IT operator familiar with all of the popular operating systems within the Microsoft range.
- Must have good organisation skills and be able to work on own initiative.
If you think you are the person for this role please send a comprehensive and up to date CV to email@example.com