The StayAhead project will assist employed individuals across the D2N2 area (Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) to overcome barriers, which prevent them from undertaking in work training, and increasing their skills levels.
CITB Grants Available
If your company is registered with the CITB to claim levy grant towards training you maybe also be able to claim upto £1100.00 per person on completion of your Scaffolding training.
What Training Qualifications are eligible?
Training Qualifications should be:
- CISRS 10 Day Part 1
- CISRS 10 Day Part 2 Including NVQ Level 2
- CISRS 10 Day Advanced including NVQ Level 3
StayAhead will support SME’s to access high quality innovative in work training solutions for their existing workforce. The project will enable SME’s to:
- Undertake a skills based needs assessments
- Identify current skills gaps and opportunities for skills growth within the workforce
- Identify a suitable training provider that will deliver level 2 and level 3 training for employees (including basic skills where needed)
- Access StayAhead Training Incentives to offset training costs
The StayAhead Project is part-financed by Nottingham City Council and the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).
Which employers are eligible?
Eligible employers must be:
- Located in the Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire
SMEs (small to medium enterprises)
- Has fewer than 250 employees
- Not more than 25% of the enterprise is owned by an organisation that in itself is not an SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million
- Annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
- Operating in one of the five priority key sectors: Construction, Creative & Digital Industries, Health & Social Care, Low Carbon and Transport Equipment Manufacturing.
What would the benefits for my business be?
Increasing skills within the workforce improves productivity, competitiveness and workforce retention.
Which people are eligible?
Eligible participants must be:
- legally able to reside in the UK (and work in the UK)
- living in UK
How do I express an interest in participating in this programme?
If you are interested in finding out more about the programme or wish to create an opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01159794523