Location: Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8WA
Safety & Access are seeking a professional person to handle the training enquiries received by the company and to coordinate scheduling of planned courses.
We are a Nottingham based training provider and consultancy service that specialise in work at height, scaffolding and health and safety.
- Dealing with and recording sales enquiries
- Processing course bookings
- Updating and maintaining the company database system
- Dealing with all relevant customer enquiries
- Support the administration function as required
- ICT literate; including Office 365, word and Excel
- Have recent and relevant experience of working in an administrative role
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Able to work well in a team
- An ability to plan and prioritise work and to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to work using own initiative and with minimal supervision
- An ability to work effectively in a busy environment, with regular interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to use specialist computer applications after training
Own transport is advised.
An attractive salary with benefits package is available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position or would like further information please contact Hayley Williams on 0115 979 4523 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.