Due to the high demand of enquiries from the scaffolding industry we have been receiving over the past few months, Safety & Access have worked together with Paul Crabtree and designed a new 3 day Scaffolding estimators course.
We are delighted to tell you that our first course will be delivered at our Nottingham Centre
Date: 14-16 November 2017
if you would like more information contact our booking team on 0115 9794523 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is delivered in association with leading industry commercial consultant Paul Crabtree, whom has been working within all area of the scaffolding industry for over 50 years. Paul now concentrates on commercial and contractual matters.
Rick Statham Joint Managing Director from Safety & Access Ltd “We feel that the Estimators Course is an important course to add to the existing range of skills training. The course can provide support with career progression in the industry and this comprehensive training sits well with the Supervisors and the Basic and Advanced inspection courses.”
Attendees: Potential or newly appointed Estimators
Objectives: For the attendee to acquire a basic knowledge of scaffold estimating from the first enquiry to final preparation of quotations
- Identifying customer requirements
- Practical and theoretical use of various estimating formulae
- Practical identification and solving of site hazards plus cost implication
- Practical on-site measuring
- Practical and theoretical use of design drawings (Construction & Scaffolding)
- Measuring Drawings
- Material breakdown by use of formulae
- Practical application of quotations
- Forming contract quotation letters
- Identification of day work costing
- Review of enquiry pitfalls
- Introduction to computer based estimating and contract administration
- Estimating project
Click here to book your place with our new online system today!! or call our booking team on 01159794523 option 1.