We are pleased to inform you that we have 9 places available on a fully Funded SSPTS (Cuplok) course which will take place
Wednesday 30th November and Thursday 1st December 2016
Dabell Avenue, Blenheim Industrial Estate, Bulwell, NOTTINGHAM, NG6 8WA
Duration: 2 days
Attendees: Operatives and supervisors who use Cuplok scaffolding during their normal working day.
Objectives: To give attendees up to date knowledge and training on the safe use of Cuplok scaffolding.
- Overview of system and technical application.
- Overview of components and configurations
- Safe system of work at height (SG4 Current Edition)
- Erect/dismantle 4.2m loading tower from drawing
- Erect/dismantle 1lift birdcage from drawing
- Erect/dismantle 4m staircase from drawing
- Erect/dismantle 3 bay x 1 bay independent with 2 lift return plus table lift from drawing
- Erect/dismantle 2 bay independent with ladder access from drawing
- Erect/dismantle 3 bay independent scaffold with 1 board inside platform bracket with a 2 bay return with a 2 board inside platform bracket
- Theory question paper
- This is a pass/fail assessment
Please note to be eligible to complete the course all delegates must as a minimum hold a valid CISRS Trainee Card and have completed a minimum of Pt1 training, higher grade cards Scaffolder/Advanced are acceptable.
If you could respond to Sarah Cockell email@example.com with the following information
Employer contact name,
Email and telephone number,
Delegates name, Date of Birth and CISRS card number,
she can confirm your booking and issue joining instructions. Please respond ASAP as it will be first come first served.